Information about personal data processing at Szajewski.com represented by the MSZ Maciej Szajewski h3>
1. The administrator of your personal data is the MSZ Maciej Szajewski registered in Gdańsk at ul. Kołodziejska 7 / 9e m5 80-836.
2. In matters related to the regulations, please contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The administrator processes personal data pursuant to art. 6 RODO, in particular:
a. in order to conclude, execute, terminate contracts or other legal transactions – in this regard, this applies to all preparatory activities preceding the conclusion of the contract, including analysis and operations in the process of concluding a contract, executing or terminating a contract or other activities related to the contract;
b. in order to perform the action according to the consent given;
c. to perform tasks in the public interest to the extent resulting from the provisions of law;
d. performance of legal obligations on the Administrator, such as: issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, replying to complaints within the time and form provided for by law;
e. establishing, defending and pursuing claims, which includes the sale of receivables to another entity;
f. create analyzes, statements and statistics for the internal needs of the administrator;
g. to fulfill the legally justified purposes of the Administrator.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, in order to conclude and implement the contract with the Administrator’s client necessary.
5. The data may be made available to the following entities for the purpose of proper provision of services:
transport service providers
IT service providers
providers of legal and accounting services
subcontractors in the provision of services ordered by the Customer on behalf of the Administrator
6. The data will be stored until opposition to further processing by the data subject.
7. The customer has the right to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing.
8. The customer has the right to object to further processing, and in the event of consent to the processing of data for its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
9. The customer also has the right to transfer data.
10. The client has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
11. The administrator informs that the customer’s data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling in accordance with art. 22 ust. 1 and 4 RODO.